As every year, ICT Poland has joined @WOŚP [The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity]!
Helping others is extremely important to us, which is why once a year, on this special day, we lend a helping hand to children and families all across Poland. Last Sunday we donated money to purchase medical equipment for otolaryngology (ENT) and head diagnostics hospital wards.
In return, we received a special gift: a painting. The author of the artwork is Iwona Golor-Baszun, who also created the commercial for the 29th Final of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity.
We suggest and choose Foxy Helps Children
We have now reached the fifth edition of the «Proponujemy i Wybieramy» [We propose and choose] program linked to the Foxy Pomaga Dzieciom [Foxy helps children] project, in which ICT Poland employees suggest the candidacy and then select the local organisations that will receive financial support from our company.
This year we have decided to help 5 different organisations:
- Stowarzyszenie Dzieci Niepełnosprawnych [Disabled Children Association] Witnickie Promyczki, di Witnica;
- Uczniowski Klub Sportowy [Student sports club] «Jedynka», in Kostrzyn nad Odrą;
- Stowarzyszenie na Rzecz Osób z Autyzmem w Szkole Podstawowej [Association for Autistic Persons in Primary Schools] SOWA, in Gorzów Wlkp.;
- Przedszkole Miejskie [Municipal nursery school] n° 4 «Bajka», di Kostrzyn nad Odrą;
- Dom Dziecka [Orphanage] in Sulęcin.
Unfortunately, because of the pandemic we were not able to meet the representatives of these associations personally, as we did in previous years. This year the meeting was held online for the first time.